Monday, August 31, 2009

Slipping Through My Fingers

(A picture I took of my two girls last week)

Two more days until my little Ava starts kindergarten. I sometimes wonder where the time goes. Every day passes and I feel like the time is slipping away from me. I will miss her terribly once school starts and I'm sure her little sister and brother will too. I know that she will enjoy school and love her teacher. I feel like it was yesterday that I had her, this small 6 pound baby girl. I oftened looked at her and wondered how I could spend a minute without her. I didn't know that I could possibly love something so much. She has grown into a young, vibrant little girl with so much life and love. She continues to surprise me everyday with everything she says and does. The past 5 years have gone by so quickly. I wish she didn't have to grow up so fast. I am so proud to be her Mom. I love her so much.



post signature

2 comments:

  1. I just hopped over to your blog from the Melissa Frances blog, congrats on being the Guest Designer :), and I just had to comment when I saw your post here. My daughter just started kindergarten this week too and it's so hard! I feel your pain. It's so exciting, but so sad at the same time! My two year old was asking for her the entire first day. Hope it went well for you guys :) Your work is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet comments Jennifer. Ava's little sister cried all the way home after dropping her off the first day. It took a couple of days for her to kind of get used to her big sister not being at home with her. Ava did really well and next year her sister will be there with her so that is something we keep reminding Bella about. Thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete