Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Summer Days



The end of summer is nearing and the school year is approaching quickly. I am not looking forward to sending my Ava off to kindergarten. I am not sure why time has flown by so quickly. I wish that I could keep her here with me forever. She is very excited to start school. We have been busy shopping and getting things ready for her and Bella.

Liam has changed so much this summer. The little things that he keeps doing and how much he is growing surprise me every day. He is learning new things and has started speaking in what we think are sentences. Although we can't really understand him yet, he is quite the talker and enjoys pointing things out to Daddy when he gets home from work. It is almost like he keeps things all bottled up until Dad gets home so he can tell him about his day. Today, I couldn't get him to sleep without him holding onto his tractor, which he calls his "truck." I tried and tried to take it away from him, but he held onto it with a firm grip and wouldn't let go. I finally got it away when he fell asleep. He is such a precious little guy, I wish that I could stop time and have these moments forever.




I have been busy this summer working on some projects, some things I can't quite share quite yet. My cousin had her 2nd child last week, welcome baby Amara. I created this card for her along with a special gift. Also is a gift tag I made for Amara's older sister, Giselle. Beautiful names I might add. We are very excited and happy for them.

I hope that everyone is enjoying the last days of summer.

post signature



No comments:

Post a Comment