Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Bella



Today is my Isabella's 4th Birthday. We had her party on Saturday with family. She wanted a princess themed party so that is what she got! We had a lot of fun and it was nice to catch up with everyone. I can't believe she is 4. I wish that I could keep her little forever. She is such a wonderful little girl and so kind and giving. She has a heart of gold. She is so precious to me.

We have been keeping busy getting ready for going back to school. Ava starts in 2 1/2 weeks and Bella starts after Labor Day. The summer has flown by. I haven't been doing as much scrapbooking/crafting this summer. :(
I think things will pick up again once the kids are back at school.
I hope that everyone is enjoying the last few days of summertime!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment