Saturday, September 19, 2009

Melissa Frances Projects







I created this picture stand with all Melissa Frances supplies. I wanted something for my daughter's room. They share a bedroom so I wanted to have something that I could feature both girls in. I have made it possible for the journaling to slide out behind both girls. I love how this came together. The papers and coordinating supplies from the French Twist line are so beautiful! It will fit well in their room!


I created this layout of my kids with all Melissa Frances supplies for my guest designer spot this month on the blog. I hand cut the flowers from the Thankful paper collection and layered them with beads and glitter glue. I had a lot of fun creating this layout!

Thank you for stopping by today!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous. Love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i found you blog through besty veldman, well, she sent me off to see melissa frances' blog, and your projects there were so wonderful, i had to see your blog!

    you have an unique, creative style-love it!

    ReplyDelete