Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Beauty of a Mother's Love




The weekend is over! :( We had a great weekend here. The weather was really nice and the kids got to play outside a lot. Yesterday Troy took the girls to the park. Troy and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary on Sunday. I can't believe that 7 years have passed already!

I have been dealing with a horrible cold for the past couple of days. Last night I had a horrible time sleeping. Hopefully soon it will pass.

I created this birdhouse for my Mom's birthday on the 4th of June. I had a lot of fun making it. Again, this is from Michaels dollar section and covered in mostly Melissa Frances supplies. Gotta love those! I also made her small box that has a little album in it of my kids. I hope she likes everything!


I hope everyone has a good day!





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment